In its capacity of providing customer services, Parcelhub Limited (PHL) will on behalf of Mallet process information provided to it directly by you in order to respond to your specific enquiry.
In order to be able to respond to and fully handle customer service queries placed by Mallet’s customers, PHL is in addition supplied with access to the original purchase information of all orders including personal data, consisting of name and address, telephone number, email address, item purchased and price paid, and any delivery instructions provided. No financial information about you is supplied. This data is held and accessed on a Legitimate Interests basis in order to assist with the successful delivery of your order and also to assist you with any questions you submit regarding that. We access this information as a data Controller for customer service reasons only where necessary and no access is made to, or use made of, information outside this.
Unit 6, Road No. 2
Colwick Quays Business Park
Distribution Centre: Parcelhub Limited
Little Tennis Street South
International: +44 (0)1159 503 018
Freephone 0808 168 6013
Your data may be accessed and used for the following reasons:
- If the tracking information relating to your order indicates a delivery problem, we may use your address information to research and provide additional information pertinent to locating your address to the delivery company to successfully complete delivery.
- If there is a possibility that your order is lost, we may be asked by the delivery company for a description of a parcel and its contents to aid with locating it. If so, we will obtain this information from your original purchase record and provide it to the delivery company.
- If you contact Mallet by email or other enquiry regarding the delivery of your order, we will use any data you supply to us in the course of that enquiry in order to assist with your requests and communicate with you regarding them.
- If you contact Mallet by email or other enquiry regarding other matters such as product details, we will pass your enquiry back to Mallet to handle and take no further action with any data provided therein.
Communications with you and with delivery companies regarding your order, which may contain personal data, are recorded within PHL’s ticketing system. This information is anonymised 30 days after the conclusion of the process.
The information which we can access regarding you is held on Mallet’s systems as outlined in their full privacy notice.
Additionally as a Processor of your data relating to Mallet’s original shipping request, PHL will act according to the requirements of Mallet(the data Controller) according to the terms of this processing agreement in its handling of your data: https://www.parcelhub.co.uk/data-processing-agreement/
This will include the passing of your data essential to the delivery of your order to the relevant shipping partner.
Data subjects have certain statutory rights, with which Parcelhub Limited are fully compliant, namely:
- The right to be informed. We will tell you how we use and store your data (in this Privacy Notice and in the Data Policy available on our website), and will inform you if this changes in any way.
- The right of access. You have the right to access any record we have of your personal data to verify that we are using it lawfully. Should you wish to do so, you can submit a ‘Subject Access Request’ to us.
- The right to rectification. You should tell us if we hold any inaccurate or outdated information about you, and we undertake to correct it accordingly.
- The right to erasure. You can require us to delete any personal data we hold about you, either in some of the ways listed above or by contacting us.
- The right to restrict processing. As this notice outlines, we only use your data in very limited ways. If however, you would like us to keep your data but change the ways in which we use it, you can contact us to request this.
- The right to data portability. If you wish us to provide you or another company with a copy of the information we hold about you, you have the right to request that we do so.
- The right to object. Similarly to some of the above rights, you have the right to object to certain usages of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you dispute our Legitimate Interests as stated above. Again, you should contact us should you wish to do so.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. We do not conduct this sort of activity in relation to your data.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority. If you are unhappy with how we are processing your data, you can lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ico.org.uk).
In any case listed above where you are required to contact us, or with any other queries about our use and storage of your data, please email or write to us using the below details.
James Rhodes, Data Protection Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parcelhub Limited, Unit 6, Colwick Quays Business Park, Nottingham, NG4 2JY, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales: No. 07187537 VAT No. 283028115